Fast Track Transition Group
The Fast Track Transition Group helps you find a new job faster!
The Fast Track Transition Group is an online subscription based learning group for professionals that contains job search tutorials and course-ware, expert interviews, live coaching calls, articles, resources, mastermind groups, and forum. All the materials were developed for those people who realize they need help to become a better job seeker if they want to land that next opportunity fast.
The Fast Track Transition Group is designed for professionals such as teachers, engineers, managers, supervisors, finance pros, bankers, operations management, purchasing, sales, medical, and many others.
The purpose of the group is to give you what you need to become a better job seeker and attract more job offers quickly. Every idea, strategy, tactic, has been specifically developed and designed for people who haven’t looked for a new job in many years; all presented in an easy to understand step-by-step format that you can implement on your own.
And you can join the Transition Group today with our 7-day Free Trial.
I’m Tom Sather, the creator of the Fast Track Transition Group. I’ve been in the career transition business since 2003 helping hundreds of professionals find their ideal job. As a career transition practitioner, I’ve done individual coaching and consulting, led numerous workshops and programs, written manuals and books on job search techniques. I’ve included ALL of this material – everything I know about career transitions – in the Fast Track Transition Group.
The Fast Track Transition Group consists of live training programs, coursework, books, expert interviews and coaching calls. Instead of offering these programs and materials separately for hundreds of dollars each, they are all included in the Fast Track Group for one low monthly fee.
When you join the Fast Track Group, you’ll get access to all of these materials immediately. And every time we create a new program or additional materials, you get it for no additional cost. We have collected almost $4,000 worth of programs and job search how-to information in the Group. Below you’ll find everything you need to know about the Fast Track Transition Group.
What you’ll get from the Fast Track Transition Group
When you become a better job seeker, you can expect to see these results:
- You will feel confident in knowing that what you are doing to market yourself works.
- You will see more favorable responses to your messages. People won’t be confused. They’ll see the value you offer and want to know more.
- You’ll become more adept at speaking about your skills. You’ll have conversations (in-person, by phone and email) that will actually lead somewhere.
- You will build better resumes, cover letters and biographies that will yield better results.
- You’ll learn to get more appointments with potential employers effectively building your personal and professional network.
- You’ll turn your network into opportunities. And as you get better at networking, you’ll generate more possibilities.
Here is what’s included in the Fast Track Transition Group
- #1 Program - The Fast Track Transition Group Job Search ProgramThere are 6 modules including audio lessons and exercises for each module. This core program includes very specific, hands-on and how-to instructions on building your job search skills. This program was developed from our two-day Fast Track Workshop and contains all the materials and exercises. But unlike the workshop, you can complete the program at your own pace.
The Six Modules of the Fast Track Program:
Looking for a job can be confusing. You need a simple but powerful program of how to make it work for you. We’ll explain the rules, the process, and all the how-to steps necessary to find the ideal job for you. When you understand how to play the game, you’ll play it more successfully with better results.
- Mindset – Getting Mentally Fit. It takes a certain mindset to conduct a job search successfully. But there are many limiting mindsets that creep in and prevent you from operating effectively: fear of rejection, perfectionism, doubt, arrogance, and many others. This is especially true if you’ve been fired, downsized or looking unsuccessfully for more than a few months. The information and exercises in the Fast Track Transition Group will help you get past limiting mindsets and move forward with confidence.
- Skills & Accomplishments. Your skills and accomplishments identify the product that your next employer will buy. Your ability to pinpoint your skills with many supporting accomplishments will let your next employer that you are the logical person to fill the role.
- Convey the Right Information – Branding. Messages are at the heart of any successful job search. Poor or weak messages are met with indifference and inaction. Good messages get attention, interest and response. Once you master your job search messages, employers will start to respond to you favorably.
- Networking. When you’re on a job search, you’re having conversations. But most of these conversations go nowhere. Instead, you need to deliver messages, ask the right questions, listen, and follow-up effectively. You’ll learn how to break down job search conversations down into their component parts to get consistent results.
- Resume Development. All the materials you need to promote yourself are essential to a successful job search. However, most professionals struggle to create resumes or biographies. Like everything else in the Fast Track Transition Group, you’ll receive step-by-step instructions on how to create materials that will work for you.
- Interviewing. Hiring decisions are made in the interview process. If you make a weak first impression you’ll never overcome it. Learn how to communicate effectively so that your skills and accomplishments get an offer from a qualified employer. I’ll show you how to choose and implement strategies that get the response you want with less effort. Without preparation, your job search be ineffective. The Fast Track Transition Group provides the systems, methods and forms to plan and execute your job search successfully.
- #2 Interviews - Expert Job Search InterviewsBeginning in May 2013, we have about 15 interviews scheduled on virtually every aspect of your job search activities. I’ve selected top job search experts, authors who are specialists in the field. Topics include the seven categories listed above along with topics like developing your message, writing your resume, networking, and using social media – it’s all there.Every interview includes detailed, hands-on instructions on how to apply specific job search strategies and tactics. Each interview is from 60 – 90 minutes. You can download the audio of these interviews, listen to them on your computer and print out the worksheets.
- #3 Teleclasses - Recorded Coaching CallsWe have an archive of almost six months of Group Coaching Calls in mp3 format, easily accessible. You can listen to them online or download them. If you missed a live call you can always listen to it later.
Some of the coaching call topics include:
- How to write great job search materials fast
- Tactics Rule! The how-to’s of the job search
- How to outline a powerful job search plan
- How to conduct a successful informational/referral interview
- Answering the question: What do you do?
- Getting unstuck in your job search
- Secrets of keeping in touch
- #4 Supplemental Group MaterialsIn addition to all the materials above, we also include: articles, resources, a recommended book list and even a copy of my Personal Career Transition Plan Manual. And when we create something new, we don’t sell it. We include it in the group at no additional cost.
- #5 Monthly Group Access. You get all of the following every month:
- Fast Track Update by email twice a month to keep you apprised about new things in the Fast Track Transition Group and upcoming Coaching Calls.
- A new Expert Interview each month with a top job search expert with hands-on ideas and instruction on practical ways to improve your search. You get the recording plus the worksheet for each interview.
- Two live coaching calls per month. All coaching calls refer back to the information in the Fast Track Transition Group and expert interviews. The calls explore these topics in more depth and include actual hands-on exercises with each call.
- Got a question? Our job search discussion forum will help you get the answers you need to move your search forward.
- Mastermind Groups. If you choose, we will match you up with a few other group members in a mastermind group. We’ll give you the guidelines for meeting by teleconference with other members to share and support each other in your search.
- Individualized coaching is available to you as well. You can book your coaching session with the staff member you choose online, in real time, selecting the coach you believe will best suit your needs.
If you can attend the live calls, great. If not, all calls are recorded and you can listen to them on your own schedule. We’ll archive coaching calls so that you can access them anytime.
To wrap things up…
Fee for the Fast Tack Transition Group
How to join the Group
Click to Start Your 7 Day Free Trial Membership Today.