Your Path to a New Job . . . Faster
What is the Fast Track Group?
The Fast Track Transition Group is an online subscription to the best career “how-to” help available anywhere.
The Group offers:
- Job Search Workbook and Materials
- Live Coaching Calls
- Networking Strategies
- Interview Skill Building
- Job Search Forum
The group gives you everything you need to become a better job seeker and attract the right job offers quickly. Every idea, strategy, and tactic has been specifically developed for people in transition; all materials are presented in an easy to understand step-by-step format you employ at your own pace.
You can join the Fast Track Transition Group today with our 7-day Free Trial.
–Joyce F. Tampa, FLI was impressed with the Fast Track group the moment I joined. As a VP level Human Resources professional, I had the same difficulty perfecting my resume, interview skills and networking techniques. I was impressed with the materials, the coaching calls and the video how-to help. Thank you!
–Brett S. Annapolis, MDAfter a long career, I lost my job and thought that retirement was my only option. I had been trying to find a new job for months when I found the Fast Track group. In a few short weeks, my thinking, attitude and employment status changed, all for the better. Thank you just isn't enough!
- Conduct a efficient and effective search
- Build a resume that gets noticed
- Present yourself positively
- Identify more/better opportunities
- Expand your professional network
- Turn interviews into offers
- Negotiate a higher salary
- Manage your career for the long-term
What’s in the Fast Track Group:
- #1 The Six Modules of The Fast Track Program
Looking for a job can be confusing. You need a simple but powerful program that works for you. We explain the rules, the process, and all the how-to knowledge necessary to find the ideal job for you. Understanding how to play the game, yields better results.
- Get Mentally Fit. It takes a certain mindset to conduct a job search successfully. There are many limiting mindsets that prevent you from operating effectively. This is especially true if you have been looking unsuccessfully for more than a few months. The information and exercises in the Fast Track Transition Group gives you the ability to move forward with confidence.
- Skills & Accomplishments. Your skills and accomplishments identify the product that your next employer will buy. When you pinpoint your skills with supporting accomplishments, you show your next employer that you are the only person to fill the role.
- Convey the Right Information. Messages are at the heart of any successful job search. Good messages get attention, interest and response. Once you master your job search messages, employers will start to respond to you favorably.
- Networking. Networking can be the most important tool in your job search toolkit. Learn to deliver concise messages, ask the right questions, listen, and follow-up effectively. You learn how to break down job search conversations into their component parts and get consistently great results.
- Resume Development. A great resume is essential to a successful job search. However, most professionals struggle to create them. Like everything else in the Fast Track Transition Group, you receive step-by-step instructions on how to create a resume that works for you.
- Interviewing. Jobs are won through strong interviews. Learn how to communicate effectively so that your skills and accomplishments shine through. Standout from the crowd in this important part of the job search.
- #2 Teleclasses - Recorded Coaching CallsFast Track members can participate in two coaching calls each month. You can access our archive of over a year’s worth of coaching calls and listen to them online when you have time.Coaching Call topics include:
- How to outline a powerful job search plan
- How to write a great resume
- Effective networking
- Follow-up like an expert
- The secrets of keeping in touch
- Managing your attitude
- #3 Supplemental Group MaterialsIn addition to all the materials above, we also include: articles, 9 salary calculators, other resources and templates, a recommended book list, and a copy of the Fast Track Transition Group Workbook. All newly created information is included at no additional cost.
- #4 Monthly Group Access. What you get every month
- Fast Track update by email to keep you apprised about Group news and upcoming Coaching Calls.
- Two live Coaching Calls each month. Calls explore topics in depth and include hands-on exercises.
- If you have questions, find answers in the job search forum.
- We can match you up with other group members in a Mastermind group. These small groups produce great results through support and accountability.
- Individual coaching is available too. Book your coaching session with the staff member you choose by selecting the coach that best suits your needs.
You get everything outlined above for only $29.00 per month. Start with our 7-day FREE trial. You get access to everything as soon as you sign up.
Subscribers include teachers, supervisors, managers, sales people, engineers, accountants, IT professionals and many more. If you’re a professional struggling to find your next job, the Fast Track Transition Group is for you.
Joining the Group is easy
Click the Join Now link to create a username and password. Complete some billing details using your credit, debit or PayPal account to start your subscription and your path to a new career.